Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Brain Damage

Title:  Brain Damage #12
-no author it's a graff magazine
etc.
This publication will be available for download in PDF and the site can be reached here Brain Damage  graffiti magazine.  Based on my quickie with google I have discovered that they are based out of the Third Reich's former punching bag, Poland.  Berlin is as far east of Europe that I've done.  Sweet scene.  Regardless I've heard dope shit about Poland graff..... but my news is dated.

My experience with using digital publications?  I can say this much that I do own issue 1-32 of Elephantmen and a few different series of Transformers comics ~more than meets the eye~.  The digital versions are  mothafuckingfucking (emphasis my darling) AWESOME!  

I have a few editions of this magazine in print as well as several other graffiti magazines that I've accumulated/collected over the years.
Brain Damage has lot's of Euro stuff ranging from walls, trains, productions.  


A sampling of the pickings =)


Looking at graff in print still has it's masturbatory charm.

No comments:

Post a Comment