Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Mass Appeal

title: Mass Appeal 
issn: 1532-1649
oclc number: 56989503
publisher info:  Brooklyn, NY : Mass Appeal Magazine



 

Am I the only person in the world that LOVES Mash Out Posse?  I think I am and that is precisely why I am the illest person in the world.  Gangstarr and MOP..... jezus gone postal mutha fucking christ.  It truly gets none the better.  Cup of tea? Cheers!


I'd like to point out that I'm a certified tard for donating my entire collection of Mass Appeal magazine to Salvation Army in the downtown of my city.  A story I may care to invite later if I choose to revisit the edit option come tomorrow or tomorrow.  At least I kept two of noteworthy value on a personal level:  This gem and my Optimus Prime cover issue - break you off foool!

No comments:

Post a Comment