Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Graffiti Women

title:  Graffiti Women
author:  Nicholas Ganz
isbn:  0810957477
2006

Women graffiti writer's what can I say.  I swear there was a submissions listing on art crimes years ago for this book.

Notables: Lady Tribe - how is she not infamous? Besides going all city, being a girl dj and showing the vag--- in pics she is one of of the most infamous LA street writer's of 'that' era. Ahem, props.



Many overlooked but the whole world can't be conquered now I say.



Mad C is so got dang ill!  She is a total production piecer and not a bomber but I just got to give it up because she definitely has some demons on her side.  How does one become so ill?  Not everyone who enters production piecing is so talented, male or female.


((I tore my sleeve from the front cover while doing this argh))

Careless

No comments:

Post a Comment